CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL.
Donewell Association of Women Entrepreneurs and Youths Empowerment (DAWEYE) is a newly ngo and is looking for someone like you in Yaounde to fill the positions of:-
1 Head of training center.
To be able to supervise the entire center and make sure the training is carried out effectively and in accordance with the organization’s mission and objectives,
1 Human Rights Officer.
To be give lectures on human rights to the trainees and is accountable to the country program office
- Provide up- dates and periodic training to the team to ensure a common understanding and application of human rights policies where applicable.
- Secure security and assist in investigations and disciplinary procedures related to fraud and non-compliance of human rights policies and procedures.
Academic Qualification and competencies.
- A minimum of a year work experience, ideally with an NGO or order with extensive experience in human rights related issues.
- A minimum of a first degree
- Well develop interpersonal and team building skills and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations
- Good written and spoken English and French are required.
1 Product Designer and Batik Tie/ Dye expert, color science and production techniques,
1 Sewing and Designing / Dress Marking,
1 Entrepreneurial Skills,
1 Business Management,
1 Business plan Preparation,
1 Banking in Business.
To be responsible for the training and follow up in the related course above and ensure adequate and appropriate work done regarding deadlines and other.
- Ensure the accurate and accountable usage of the necessary working materials.
- Thorough check of competences and accuracy of the product produced.
- Undertake a weekly check up and control of materials available for the training properly.
- Assist the trainees in preparation and review of projects budget proposals to donors.
- Support the management and budget in effective management of materials through the provision of timely and quality trainees entrepreneurial products.
- Support visits to partners and of partners providing capacity building training and monitoring outputs with submitted material reports on the ongoing usage of materials.
Academic Qualifications and competences.
- At least three years experience in the related field work.
- Self – confidence, maturity, and ability to co-operate with a wide variety of people.
- Drive to achieve results, systematic and organize approach to work.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work at the community level and with other NGOs.
- Ability to work on own initiatives and under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Strong sense of integrity and personal commitment to the goals of DAWEYE including Gender and diversity.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should send their applications and relevant documents including these referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for all applications is Monday 2nd March 2015
NOTE: All applications strictly by email. Only short listed applications would be acknowledged.